Today I tried to import the field service solution to my vanilla organization on an on premise system.
I started the PackageDeployer and followed the instructions and then, the import started and the circle was running. After some time I thought, that the import might have failed, because there was no progress.
Searching the web I found the following sql query to check the current status of the import.
Select * from ImportJob (nolock)
order by startedon desc
The result shows, that the import finished with 98.5%. Each time I executed the query again, I saw, that the progress was moving forward until it successfully finished.